The United States is a country overflowing with natural beauty. Regardless of which state you call home, you probably don’t have to go far to find amazing walking trails appropriate for everyone from beginners to those who have been trekking their whole lives. When it comes to finding the best of the best, it can be difficult to choose which trails in America should be considered the cream of the crop, yet it is always interesting to see what trails others believe deserve the title “Best Walking Trails in America”.
Of course, trail walking doesn’t have to be reserved only for those in the prime of their lives; today, even people who walk with a cane are able to enjoy the great outdoors on many gentler walking trails. With the advent of more advanced canes that handle different types of terrain, even some of the more challenging hikes become possible for those in need of the extra stability provided with a cane.
Many would agree that the following destinations contain some of the best walking trails in America:
- Yellowstone National Park: With 2 million acres of land and over 1,000 miles of hiking trails which travel through terrain quite unlike anywhere else in the country, Yellowstone’s hot springs, geysers, and wildlife will keep your jaw agape.
- Sedona, AZ: Visiting this part of the world will make you feel as if you have landed on Mars. With canyons galore and ancient Hopi ruins, you’ll want to be sure to keep your camera ready.
- The Big Island of Hawaii: This tropical paradise is packed with waterfalls, lush forests, and even volcanoes. Bring your bug repellent and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.
If you are looking for the best individual trails in the country, check out the following:
- Tumalo Mountain in the Deschutes National Forest of Oregon is a 3.6-mile trail of easy terrain and incredible scenery, suitable for those who walk with a cane.
- Crystal Peak in Washington is a 7.8-mile hike of moderate difficulty, taking visitors to Crystal Peak’s 6,615-foot summit.
- Tall Trees Grove is another easy trail of 3.9 miles that takes you through some of the nation’s tallest redwoods, an experience you’ll never forget.
Regardless of your physical condition, there’s a walking trail for you! Grab your cane and get outdoors; you’ll be grateful you did.
$30 OFF Plus FREE Shipping
HurryCane 60 day Money Back Guarentee